- AOPA’s Learn to fly Website
- EAA Learn to Fly Resources
- Plane and Pilot Learn to Fly Kit
- University of North Dakota Aviation Program – The University has posted many helpful videos on youtube, many are geared toward commercial and instrument students.
Flying is the best way to see the local sites. Here is a list of some of the favorite local destinations.
- We Be Smoking – BBQ at Miami County airport K81 (Paola, KS). Fly in for Lunch or Dinner, or Breakfast on the weekends.
- Billard Airport Restaurant – Breakfast and Lunch at Topeka Billard KTOP Airport.
- Beaumont Hotel – Bed & Breakfast and full Lunch and Dinner Menu. Check the website for hours. Fly into 07S and taxi down the street to the Hotel, please obey the traffic signs.
- Hutchinson KS has several attractions to fly in for. The Airport Steakhouse, Cosmosphere, Salt Mines, and Hedricks Bed & Breakfast Inn and Exotic Animal Park. Contact the FBO at the Hutchinson airport for courtesy car or car rental pickup.
- Hangar Kafe (Miller, MO) – Grass strip at MO9. Open 7 days a week.